Thursday, May 30, 2019

Plecostomus

This takes "The Fallen" by Franz Ferdinand, plops it in an aquarium, and peers down its throat.

Some say you're a sucker boy
Just because like a rubbery toy
You stick to glass with a kissy face noise
Well, what's wrong with a little lip suction

Stick to glass, that's what you do
Because you lick the algae off too
Because the gravel's got a lot of fish poo
Well, who wants a mouthful of awful fish messed on

Did I see you on the submarine
Clinging like the fish with an admiral dream
Bet you're licking it fine
Keeping it clean
They may call you, this, the suckiest of suckers
Plecostomus
And fish uvulas
Yeah, the're all…

Suck now, that kissy noise
Suck now, that kissy noise
Sink to the gravel and yech to the awful

Did I see you on the submarine
Clinging like a fish with the wrangler dream
Oh, have you seen fish food flakes today
Once you see us
Won't you feed us
Feed your fish

So we swam that tank again
Round the seventh lap you said you never find flakes
"I never find flakes, won't you feed me again?"
I need a bit of bladder gas to free the floatation

It was done, I felt my bubbles burst
It was the splashy fish, found fish food first
You're a greedy loach, and you're at your worst
I swam to the sub praying for a bite of the crumbs

Did I see you on the submarine
Clinging like a fish with the Dyson dream
But you're licking to shine
What do you mean?
See the algae scum you're seeking is already clean
You've already been and it's already clean
They may call you, yes, the suckiest of suckers
Plecostomus
Fish uvulas look like this

Ahh lala ahh, la lala ahh, la la lala, aah lala la, the uvula

So Cossy, if you ever meet mystics
They're never all about the tartar on fish sticks
Why pick a pickle sauce when your mystic robe itches
Weigh in your waist, be grateful I ate all the flakes

Some say you're a sucker boy
Just because of your kissy face noise
You are the fish, the fish with the poise
I make this bubble and think of you fondly
Did I see you on the submarine
Clinging like a fish with the krakken dream
To the core of the vessel
Like the owl in a tree
Counting licks to the fine
Center chewy
But its a toy in the tank
It's not a sub in the sea
And face to the glass
You suck the algae
See me flipping out the smartphone
And making it big, yeah I'm making it big

Zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom

Yeah, I'm making it big
That dangly thing
They may call you, yes, the suckiest of suckers
Plecostomus
Fish uvulas
Look like this

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete