Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sing the Words Wrong

This spins "Riptide" by Vance Joy into a celebration of misheard lyrics.

I had berries, lentils, and a carp
I don't care for berry swirls in starry constellations
Oh all my pants are getting clean
And my transmission's slippy with whipped cream
Oooh, oh-oh, and the car won't start
Maybe, Gummybear is a hip spy
Breaking away from the dark side
I wanna be a Yoda fan
I can't choose when you're holding the menu and
I got stuck with the oatmeal
You're gonna sing the words wrong
There goes Scooby on a motor bike
The spy decides to sit and talk and have a New York cheesecake
This cat toy's playing with itself
That cheese is sitting with a quiet elf
Oooh, oh-oh, in a camel cart
Lady, running 'round with a tour guide
Sunny chalet on the west side
I wanna meet your weatherman
Sudoku or a game of ping pong and
I got pokemon postcards
You're gonna sing the words wrong
I just wanna, I just wanna go
In a sauna, in a sauna stay
I just gotta, I just gotta go
I should wash up, I should wash up in a major way
My parrot's messy with ice cream
Ghostly pirate whistle piper on a broken swing
Oh lady, sledding down in a luge slide
Making away with my pot pies
I gotta hold your soda can
I love Woof, then he's digging a dog bone
I got bumped by a goat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong
Or maybe, funny clown with a big tie
Eating buffet with a mob guy
I wanna try your best plum jam
I hit snooze when you're ringing a gong and
I got dunked in a moat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong
Oh lady, tipping cows on the hillside
Stepping again in the cow pies
I gotta pee, lets stop again
I achoo when you're sneezing along and
I got gum in my nose 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong, yeah
I got gum in my nose 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment