Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Carry Buddha

This is "Barracuda" by Heart as sung by a disgruntled Buddhist monk.

So, the master monk said
To that room instead
Feng shui
We have to move Buddha today
And son of a gun
But he's a heavy one
Got qualms, and sweaty palms
So though Buddha should enlighten me
I bet he's gonna squish my chi
And now he's ow, ow, ow, ow, on my toe you see
Now why don't you
Carry Buddha?
Oh-oh-oh
Hands on his knees
Keep moving please
Oh please
This may just herniate me
Oh no
My right, not yours
Through those big doors
Turn there
Then up the stairs
So though I took a vow I would not speak
This redecoration situation's bleak
And now my back, back, back, back, back is tweaked
Ow, carry Buddha
Oh, ow
Tell me, tell you
This thing is heavy
Bent brows broke vows
Spoken a few
I got a few for you too
Up one flight, and then the next
To the alcove that's the best
That Buddha's solid brass
Don't wanna bust my…. back
So though I took a vow I would not speak
This redecoration situation's bleak
And now my back, back, back, back, back is tweaked
Ow, carry, carry Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment